TOP TEN THINGS IN YOUR PASTOR’S SUNDAY MORNING CLASS THAT ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF YOU:
10. His analogies confuse everyone with constant obscure references to Fr. Fenton’s Zion days, classic Doctor Who, and the Venture Brothers.
9. Just when everyone’s used to his wearing that black dress he calls a cassock to teach class, he adds a shoulder cape…with piping!
8. Has an M.Div, and still writes on the white board “Pontius Pilot”
7. Every time there’s a new member, he retells the only two stupid jokes he knows…the “Lutheran dog burial” and “the pastor with ice-cold feet”
6. When discussing the Trinity always draws a really bad version of Doc Brown’s flux capacitor
5. Constantly mispronounces “Sanhedrin” - - okay, usually mispronounces "Mark" - - - ???
4. “Bogarts” the coffee
3. When demonstrating “Curvatus in Se” looks like he’s trying to lick his own navel
2. Class length is supposed to be 45 minutes…and he ALWAYS goes at least 47 L
1. Occasionally gets a mad glare in his eye, points his finger and shouts: “FINISH THE SENTENCE!” *
* [not so obscure CTS/FW reference]